I find photography therapeutic. It is another outlet I use to express myself (besides writing). These are a collection of random shots taken at random spots at random moments. Enjoy!
Tuesday, 21 October 2014
Images via Tumblr
Sorry guys! I know I have been absent these past couple of days. It is mainly due to mid-terms and I have not been feeling very inspired. So what do I do when this happens? Go on Tumblr! Yay! Which never fails to inspire my whole being. I made this inspiration board mainly for me although it never hurts to share.
Tuesday, 14 October 2014
Hello everyone, I wanted to share my first published article with you all! I write for my school's magazine and our 1st issue of this school year just came out today and I wanted to share with you how my article turned out. You can read the whole magazine here. Please do, it's a great read!
Monday, 6 October 2014
It's that time again! When I share my favorite bits and bobs that I have been using a lot from the pervious month. The month of September was a hectic one with many mid-term exams, assignments and projects. I wish I could say I'm done with all that stress but I have a feeling it is just the beginning. Although I am looking forward to this month because I have a lot of great things planned for this blog as well as the different organizations I am a part of.
1. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush | 2. Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs | 3. Lancome Eye Shadow | 4. Ray-Ban Aviator | 5. The Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie | 6. Lipton - Black Tea
- I've had this lipgloss for a while now and I just recently started using it. I used to think it was way too shiny but the shimmer-glittery look is growing on me. It was my go-to lip product for the month of September
- I talked about my fragrance collection here and this scent was mentioned briefly. I recently got it has a gift from my lovely mother. She sent me a surprise package with a lot of great goodies. This perfume was one of the many things she got for me. I love how sweet it is without being too overwhelmingly strong.
- This eye shadow palette was also one of the things my mum sent me and it has been my go-to when I rarely decided to wear make-up this past month. I love the gold-bronze shades and it works beautifully with my skin tone.
- My trusty Ray-Bans really came through during September. Even though it is officially autumn there has been quite the amount sunlight.
- Everyone knows my obsession with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and I recently made it my personal mission to read every publication by her. The Thing Around Your Neck is a collection of short stories with different characters, settings, messages and so forth. Each story is extremely captivating. My only regret is when a story is over it leaves you wondering, "what happens to the characters" "Do they end up happy or sad?" I need more! This novel is a short and easy read and I highly recommend it.
- I'm a tea maniac and I've tried all kinds of tea from the extremely odd flavors to the simplest. I even drink tea during the summer when it is scorching hot. During the month of September I went back to the classics with Lipton natural black tea.
Sunday, 5 October 2014
Hello everyone! How has your weekend been?
Yesterday two of my friends and I went zip-lining and we had a wonderful time. Even though I have done it before I feel zip-lining is something you never truly get very comfortable with (like going on a roller coaster). I was nervous especially the build up to when it is time to go down the zip-line but once you actually do it all the nerves wash away. I'm so glad we got the chance to go and we all agreed we will definitely be doing it again!