July FavoritesFriday, 1 August 2014
1.Urban Decay Naked Palette | 2.Daisy by Marc Jacobs Rollerball Stick | 3.Sally Hansen Clear Nail Polish | 4.Younique Fiber Mascara | 5.Vitamin Water Zero Drops
- I've been in love with this palette because of the neutrals and the intensity of the pigment. Gorgeous colours!
- I talked about the Daisy scent before here and since I am so in love with it I needed a mini one for on the go to carry around in my bag.
- I have been using clear nail polish a lot this past month because it gives my nails a glossy finished look as well as gives it some protection.Which allows my nails to grow out more.
- My go-to mascara would have to be the Younique fiber mascara. I talk about them with more detail here and I am so glad I got my hands on them because they are life changing.
- I drink a lot of water normally although the month of July I drank a lot more and to add a little more flavor I put a couple drops of the Vitamin Water Zero Drop.